|Title:||IT Support Analyst - ATL|
Network Essentials is a managed service provider Always-On Worry free IT to many of the nation’s most successful businesses.
We deliver extraordinary service so our clients and their employees can be more productive. We also engineer innovative solutions so our clients meet their business objectives.
Supporting numerous Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory domains. Addressing the needs of our clients at all levels of their organization. Utilizing remote support to analyze and expedite problem resolution to ensure quality service.
- To deliver multi-tier technical support on problems ranging from account problems, VPN support to Exchange Server re-configuration within our managed corporate environments.
- Maintain maximum availability to answer incoming support requests, documenting the issue fully in the ticketing system as it’s resolved. Requests are submitted through multiple channels.
- Troubleshoot & make recommendations on Workstation inquiries/problems (We support Microsoft and Apple).
- Ability to work in a high energy and dynamic environment.
- To effectively communicate service outages internally & externally, to escalate tickets appropriately.
- Ownership of tickets as they arise and flow through the system. To confirm completion.
- Maintain personal ticket work queue, ensuring tickets are updated on a daily basis to achieve productivity to both client and Leapfrog.
- Strong fundamental troubleshooting skills and the ability to apply those skills to assist troubleshooting on a wide range of information systems and applications.
- Provide after-hours and weekend support on a rotational basis.
Qualifications & Experience
- We are not a “regular” Helpdesk or Support Center; we are looking for extraordinary people to join an already very talented team. This is our primary requirement.
- Minimum of 1 year experience within a Technical Helpdesk environment providing Remote Support and Customer Service.
- A+ is desirable.
- Network+ is desirable.
- Relevant MCP certification is of strong benefit (e.g.: 70-270, 70-685).
- System Administrator experience or exposure with a Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory environment is a MUST.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (all versions) and an understanding of Microsoft Exchange.
- Experience and understanding of remote access and connectivity, such as RADIUS and VPN.
- Must have ticketing system experience, ITIL framework is a plus.
- Demonstrative ability to troubleshoot Windows XP, 7, Server 2003 and Server 2008.
- Apple OS/Hardware is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to listen and explain solutions to non-technical users in a concise manner.
- Proven ability to organize work in an efficient manner to excel in an interrupted environment.
- ConnectWise or Labtech is of strong benefit.
Why should you consider Network Essentials?
- We provide opportunities to work on many networks to diversify a technician's skills.
- We provide the ability to think creatively and craft solutions backed by a strong dedicated team.
- You will build upon current customer service skills.
- We offer a great strategy for career progression, this position is the entry point with many opportunities to excel.